VENZO CYBER SECURITY A/S, KØBENHAVN
What is the job?
VENZO_ cyber security is looking for a new member to join our current team.
Do you understand the importance of privileged accounts and how to protect our clients from hackers? Do you like to make cyber security work for the business? Are you both analytical and methodical? Are you technically savvy and know your way around different PAM/PIM solutions and processes?
Do you like to be part of a team that prioritize having fun together? Then look no further!
What it is not
- You will be part of building the services around PAM, including assessing the right partners for us to go to market
- You will be working closely with customers – assessing their needs for a PAM solution
- You will cover the entire PAM journey helping the customers having a successful deployment of PAM in their business by bringing IT security closer to the business
- You will help customers with their PAM strategies and roadmaps
- You will carry out assessment workshops, GAP analysis and help the customers build their PAM Business Case
- You are expected to have good consulting skills in the management of stakeholders, scoping of work, PAM processes and engaging with multiple parties (including vendors)
- You can present and articulate PAM benefits, requirements, solutions and strategies or roadmaps to both a technical and a non-technical audience/stakeholder
- You are required to have knowledge of key capabilities of major PAM solutions and the practical experience of these tools is an advantage
- You will be engaged with both on-prem and Cloud-based solutions
- A place where cyber security is second priority
- A place where the expert is not being taken seriously
- A place where we only talk and do not walk the walk
- A place where we constantly monitor and assess your performance and KPI’s – we believe that people are motivated by feeling meaning in what they do, and by that high performance come automatically
- You hold a Master of Science in Engineering, a degree in computer science or equivalent
- Experienced within PAM - ideally you have min. 3 years of hands-on experience with PAM advisory
- Experience working on PAM projects. This could be gained either by working within the IAM/PAM function of an organisation, or by delivering security-based services from an IT Security Provider.
- Experience in development of PAM scope, strategy, and high-level designs.
- You have knowledge of or have worked with one or more of the leading PAM providers from Gartner’s Magic Quadrant
- Relevant certifications would be an advantage: CISSP, CCSP, certifications from PAM vendors
- Basic infrastructure knowledge within e.g. Microsoft Active Directory and Azure Active Directory
- You have great collaboration, communication and presentation skills and you can communicate clearly in Danish and English both orally and in writing.
- You are a team player and you find it natural to share your knowledge with your colleagues.
We represent a playful environment, where there is a large degree of freedom and self-governance. We are seriously funny and have a relaxed attitude while working hard to provide the best security to our customers. We also love oxymorons.
We want to develop and are keen to be on the forefront of technology and security with an always learning approach, seminars, and coffee banter.
We offer an attractive workplace in a flexible and modern working environment where there is room to grow.
cyber security is a brand-new business unit of the VENZO_ family.
We are building an expert team of cyber security professionals ranging from advisory and consultancy to very technical experts.
We have a constructive mindset and believe that creativity and innovation grow when people feel free and responsible. We are keen on building a culture of collaboration and learning.
We emphasize that we want security to be valuable for business’, we foster experts and we deliver the right solutions.
If you think the above sounds great, then please apply by mailing us your Application and CV.