VENZO BUSINESS CONSULTING A/S, Copenhagen
Are you among the best at working with digital strategy, possess an analytical mindset with ability to understand the strategic potential of data and a passion for ensuring lasting changes in collaboration with customers? Do you want to work with complex digital projects for some of Denmark's largest companies? Then it's you we're looking for!
At VENZO, our goal is being the best at assisting our customers in gaining value from their investments in digital business development. Among other things, it requires strong consulting skills and organizational understanding. Also, we are experiencing a growing demand from our customers within this area.
We are therefore looking for a new colleague for our management consulting team who has the ability and, not least, the desire to be part of a dynamic and exciting IT consulting company.
About the position
We are looking for colleagues who can create effective and lasting impact, one who understand the connection between IT and business and one who can frame and manage projects in regard to roll-out of major digital business initiatives. The position could include the following:
- Helping our clients plan and execute large and complex digitization programs and projects
- Prepare and manage organizational change, optimization initiatives, and communication activities
- Help running strategic decision processes with engagement of stakeholders from corporate to functional levels
- Ensuring deep analytical insight through hypothesis building and testing factors of a given strategic choice
- Ensuring that our customers see the potential in their data and support them in developing the required analysis and processes to take advantage of it
We are looking for candidates with different experience levels. It all depends on the match between VENZO and you. You could be newly graduated or an experienced professional. It's important for us that you are capable of working closely with clients and your colleagues on projects and solutions. You have a high level of IT understanding and related business needs.
You can be a consultant throughout the process, from analysis and design to implementation and commissioning - and you can work both independently and as part of a team. We are looking for a generalist that are able to possess various roles within a project, it is an advantage if you have experience from analytics and data related projects, but we do not expect you to be the one carrying out the data analysis, data modelling etc.
The important thing is, that you are capable of working in a structured and focused manner and are able to handle complex issues. You are fluent in English and Danish.
As a management consultant, we expect you to have experience within some of the following:
- Experience from digitization projects and programs
- Been heavily involved in innovation processes
- Developed digital strategies
- Participated in digital transformation
- Running projects where data and analytics played a fundamental part
As an employee at VENZO, you can look forward to an exciting and independent work environment with widespread contact with customers as well as the entire VENZO organization. The culture is young and dynamic with an informal and direct tone - and you will have the opportunity to put your own mark on the development and the position. In addition, we ascribe great importance to continuously developing and strengthening your skills, as it is crucial for VENZO to maintain a high professional level among our employees. The salary will reflect your skills.
If you think you are the one, we are looking for and you have what it takes to become a part of VENZO, contact us now. Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
. The application deadline is Friday 21. February 2020 - and if you have any questions, feel free to contact us Director, Rasmus K. Ørtoft, email@example.com
or +45 2825 9142