VENZO CYBER SECURITY A/S, KØBENHAVN
What is the job?
VENZO_ cyber security is looking for a new member to join our current team.
Do you understand how to advice and guide clients through the fog of cyber security threats, tools, and legislation requirements?
Do you like to make cyber security valuable for business?
Are you both analytical, methodical, and self-driven?
Do to have the consulting mindset to help clients reach necessary insights and make the right cyber security decisions?
Do you like to be part of a team that prioritize having fun together? Then look no further!
What it is not
- You will be part of building services around cyber security advisory & awareness, including assessing potential partners for us to go to market with
- You will be working closely with customers – assessing their needs for cyber security
- You will cover the initial phase of a cyber security journey helping the customers reach awareness of their current state and potential gaps
- You will carry out assessment workshops, GAP analysis, Risk workshops and help the customers build their cyber security Business Case, Strategies and Road maps
- You can present and articulate benefits, requirements, and solutions for their future state
- You are expected to have good consulting skills in the management of stakeholders, scoping of work, Cyber security processes and engaging with multiple parties (including vendors)
- You understand the cyber security risks related to complex environments & systems
- You can communicate these risks to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- A place where cyber security is second priority
- A place where the expert is not being taken seriously
- A place where we only talk and do not walk the walk
- A place where we constantly monitor and assess your performance and KPI’s – we believe that people are motivated by feeling meaning in what they do, and by that high performance come automatically
- You have ideally 3-4 years of experience working in an advisory/consultancy capacity
- Experience working on various cyber security projects. The experience could be gained either by working within the cyber security function of an organisation, or by delivering security-based services from an IT Security Provider.
- Experience in development of cyber security services, strategies, road maps and high-level designs.
- Relevant certifications would be an advantage: CISM, CISSP, CCSP, etc.
- Basic knowledge of infrastructure AD, Azure, IGA, PAM and SOC is seen as an advantage.
- You have great collaboration, communication and presentation skills and you can communicate clearly in Danish and English both orally and in writing.
- You are a team player and you find it natural to share your knowledge with your colleagues.
- You are required to have knowledge of key Cyber security solutions, regulations & control frameworks.
We represent a playful environment, where there is a large degree of freedom and self-governance. We are seriously funny and have a relaxed attitude while working hard to provide the best security to our customers. We also love oxymorons.
We want to develop and are keen to be on the forefront of technology and security with an always learning approach, seminars, and coffee banter.
We offer an attractive workplace in a flexible and modern working environment where there is room to grow.
cyber security is a brand-new business unit of the VENZO_ family.
We are building an expert team of cyber security professionals ranging from advisory and consultancy to very technical experts.
We have a constructive mindset and believe that creativity and innovation grow when people feel free and responsible. We are keen on building a culture of collaboration and learning.
We emphasize that we want security to be valuable for business’, we foster experts and we deliver the right solutions.
If you think the above sounds great, then please apply by mailing us your Application and CV.