VENZO.nxt is looking for a new Lead Cloud Architect
As a Lead Cloud Architect, you will be responsible for shaping VENZO.nxt customer approach for next generation CloudOps. Together with VENZO.nxt’s CTO you will ensure that we are on the cutting edge of technology and understanding of Hyperscale Cloud.
You will work on our largest and most strategic customers ensuring consistent and world class experiences. You will help our customers gain the right strategic approach to the cloud, their journey and onboarding to the cloud and ensure success in our delivery of next generation CloudOps.
Daily tasks will include
- Independently driving customer initiatives
- Being an active part of sales and marketing including presentations and proposals
- Building and maintaining deep relationships with our key accounts
- Delivering architecture and design workshops and collateral
- Customer facing experience
- A documented deep understanding of cloud technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends
- Technical experience with infrastructure design including; private and public cloud, networking, virtualization, identity, security and storage
- A great understanding of how to build resilient multi-site architectures
- Architecture, design, implementation, and/or support of highly distributed applications (i.e. having an architectural sense for ensuring availability, reliability, etc.)
- Experience in migrating on premise workloads to the cloud
- Success in consultative/complex technical sales and deployment projects
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both Danish and English
- Experience overseeing major transformation projects and successful transitions to implementation support teams
- Solid understanding and experience with:
- Hyperscale cloud, Azure, AWS, GCP
- Infrastructure as code, JSON, Terraform
- Serverless compute
- Puppet, Chef, Ansible
VENZO.nxt represents the next generation of IT. From a CloudOps concept built from the ground up for Hyperscale Cloud to the best and most experienced deep learning data science team. You will be part of a fun and focused start-up inside of a ten-year-old successful IT business.
How to apply
You get to work in a free and modern environment with the best of the best. We have a focus on the individual and their journey to success as part of a world class team. If you want to know more or want to apply, please send an email to email@example.com or give us a call on +45 2780 0880.